Jokes – Just For Laugh
A Joke to share, happy reading and have a good laugh ……….
Cheers 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
In order to gain admittance a prospective heavenly soul must answer two questions:
1. Name two days of the week that begin with “T”
2. How many seconds are in a year?
The Singh thought for a few minutes and answered …….
1. The two days of the week that begin with “T” are Today and Tomorrow.
2. There are 12 seconds in a year.
Saint Peter said, “OK, I’ll buy the Today and Tomorrow answer, even though it’s not the answer I expected. But how did you get 12 seconds in a year?”
The Singh replied, “Well, January 2nd, February 2nd, March 2nd,
Saint Peter lets him in without another word.
🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
- Stockbroker in the Heaven (cmaankur.wordpress.com)
- Siena’s Hymes starts smart (timesunion.com)
- Grace (mikeredshaw.wordpress.com)
- EYE-BALL JokeZone – ‘Some Religious Humour – V’ (bleyzie.wordpress.com)