What Can We Do?
Our Example of Emission reduction options:
- Travel less often - we create activities at home
- Have someGreen Plants around our house – see our lovely plants below
- Energy Saving – Use Energy Saving products (e.g. LCD TV instead of Plasma TV), Switch off the light when not using, use LED light bulb, Only on the Air-con when the weather is extremely hot & etc
- Switch to Renewable Energy – we use re-chargeable Battery
- Introduce Hybrid Vehicles – we take only public transport
- Use Less Paper - If needed, we print 2 slides per page and double sided.
- Develop & implement a Green Procurement Plan – we implemented reduce, re-use and re-cycle on plastic bag, plastic bottle, disposable container, paper and etc.
We hope everybody can put in a little effort to have some plants at home to help to protect our Planet.
Curry Leaves also know as Murraya koenigii or sweet neem leaves is the leaves are highly valued as seasoning in Indian and Sri Lankan cooking, especially in curries, usually fried along with the chopped onion in the first stage of the preparation, to add spice.
The leaves are also used as a herb in Ayurvedic medicine. Their properties include much value as an anti-diabetic, antioxidant, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, hepatoprotective, anti-hypercholesterolemic etc. Curry leaves are also known to be good for hair, for keeping it healthy and long. They also contain iron.
南非叶有清热解毒的功效 properties include heat detoxification，功能散热和凉血 functional heat and cooling blood，适用于降血压 reduce blood pressure、糖尿病 diabetes、风热性或血热性皮肤病 wind-heat or blood heat type of skin diseases，及皮肤搔痒 skin itching。
Do your part to save Mother Earth. Gaia need your help.
Link: Awareness – 起云剂 vs. 塑化剂