The fire is quite big. Luckily no one was hurt.
The fire brigade “Jabatan Bomba” arrived within minutes, quite a feat for it to arrived so fast in Malaysia. Got some improvement in service I guess.
The fireman hosed down the fire within minutes. Very efficient.
All the 4D “khakis” also gather equally fast to watch the show
- Day 59 – Ipoh, Malaysia (travelpod.com)
- Day Trip to Ipoh (taylearningphotography.wordpress.com)
- Fire risk forces Holden to recall 25,000 cars (heraldsun.com.au)
- Car crashes into gas pump causing a fire (cbc.ca)
- Big trees on small hillocks, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia (lspeng1951.wordpress.com)